Do you even lift, bro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you even lift, son

25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 4

Do you even lift, bro

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 9/1/2015, 4:29 pm

Do you even lift?

avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by JRob&California on 9/6/2015, 1:17 am

sometimes

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 9/6/2015, 1:19 am

Only when the Kool-Aid KGB is spotting me.


_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by JRob&California on 9/6/2015, 1:20 am

The who?

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by JRob&California on 9/6/2015, 1:26 am

l ain't never heardda no Kentucky Fried kool aid round these parts, son

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 9/6/2015, 1:27 am

Er, I mean...

I mean, like,

when The Who are spotting me

yeah, that's what I meant. yeah.


_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by JRob&California on 9/6/2015, 1:27 am

That's the ticket kitteh

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 9/6/2015, 1:30 am

Robert W. California wrote:l ain't never heardda no Kentucky Fried kool aid round these parts, son

"I say, that Frosty boy is about as sharp as a bowling ball.  I keep pitchin' 'em, he keeps missin' 'em"

-Floghorn Leghorn
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by JRob&California on 9/6/2015, 1:33 am

Frosty wrote:
Robert W. California wrote:l ain't never heardda no Kentucky Fried kool aid round these parts, son

"I say, that Frosty boy is about as sharp as a bowling ball.  I keep pitchin' 'em, he keeps missin' 'em" -Floghorn Leghorn


''well we keep him around for his charm and Kentucky Fried biscuits IYKWISC''- Keanu Reeves (1988, Excellent Adventures...)
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 9/6/2015, 1:48 am

Robert W. California wrote:
Frosty wrote:
Robert W. California wrote:l ain't never heardda no Kentucky Fried kool aid round these parts, son

"I say, that Frosty boy is about as sharp as a bowling ball.  I keep pitchin' 'em, he keeps missin' 'em" -Floghorn Leghorn


''well we keep him around for his charm and Kentucky Fried biscuits IYKWISC''- Keanu Reeves (1988, Excellent Adventures...)

lmao  
Cheeky
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you even lift, bro

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum