I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 11/25/2015, 8:19 pm

In all sewiousness, folks,  the man does look like he would he waste his own time. l mean look at 'im:


l think that's why he said ''Do l look like l would waste my own time?'' in the first place

He's cheeky.



_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/3/2015, 4:43 pm


so i just found out that James Spader was the "doctor dude" in the movie Stargate.


_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/3/2015, 4:59 pm

"James Spader as Dr. Daniel Jackson, an archaeologist and linguist, who finds little acceptance of his theory that the Great Pyramid of Giza was not built by the pharaohs of the Fourth Dynasty."

"Spader was intrigued by the script because he found it "awful", but he accepted the role for the money."

lol

_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/3/2015, 6:29 pm

l just found out myself that Tilc was played by Angelina Jolie in Stargate SG-1


_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/3/2015, 6:32 pm

Wewlllwww, in all sewiousness l've never seen just the movie Stargate

Buh wow, he is so convincing as a nerd there, that's why, as l'm sure you can imagine l'm always telling people ''James Spader is such a convincing nerd''

''Watch out guys for that James Spader, l know he's on The Blacklist but he's just such a convincing nerd that a little known fact is that he was actually the Dr dude on Stargate and people don't even know that!!!''

^little known fact

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/3/2015, 6:34 pm

Frosty wrote:
"Spader was intrigued by the script because he found it "awful", but he accepted the role for the money."

lol


See and l feel as if through his expression in the image you shared he was conveying just that.

''l accepted this role because l found it awful but l accepted the role for the money to spend on steak and skrimps at David Banner's waffle house''

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/6/2015, 8:47 am

Robert W. California wrote:Wewlllwww, in all sewiousness l've never seen just the movie Stargate

Buh wow, he is so convincing as a nerd there, that's why, as l'm sure you can imagine l'm always telling people ''James Spader is such a convincing nerd''

''Watch out guys for that James Spader, l know he's on The Blacklist but he's just such a convincing nerd that a little known fact is that he was actually the Dr dude on Stargate and people don't even know that!!!''

^little known fact


i remember when the film came out.  I think erryone was geeking out because the beginning of the movie takes place at the Cheyenne Mountain top secret military base thingamagig or w/e that was practically across the highway from the middle school.  (a "Stone's throw" as grandpas everywhere might say)

kidz b like "omg the movie takes place right over thur.  WOW OMG"

and it's like "okay WOW w/e, k doge settle down bEavis "

-Dogegate

#nowherenearasbigasStarWars
#DarthSpader
#isyourfather

_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/6/2015, 8:53 am

Robert W. California wrote:l just found out myself that Tilc was played by Angelina Jolie in Stargate SG-1



it's funny because

1. I've never seen the show
2. You've never seen the movie

when our powers combine...

eh, i got nuffin. i guess StarClown flies down and fights da baddies or somethin lol

doge

_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/6/2015, 8:15 pm

Frosty wrote:
Robert W. California wrote:l just found out myself that Tilc was played by Angelina Jolie in Stargate SG-1



it's funny because

1.  I've never seen the show
2.  You've never seen the movie

when our powers combine...

eh, i got nuffin.  i guess StarClown flies down and fights da baddies or somethin lol

doge
kitteh

Captain Stargate SG/1

when our powers combine

Samsung S5 w infrared camera is born

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/6/2015, 8:20 pm

Frosty wrote:
Robert W. California wrote:Wewlllwww, in all sewiousness l've never seen just the movie Stargate

Buh wow, he is so convincing as a nerd there, that's why, as l'm sure you can imagine l'm always telling people ''James Spader is such a convincing nerd''

''Watch out guys for that James Spader, l know he's on The Blacklist but he's just such a convincing nerd that a little known fact is that he was actually the Dr dude on Stargate and people don't even know that!!!''

^little known fact


i remember when the film came out.  I think erryone was geeking out because the beginning of the movie takes place at the Cheyenne Mountain top secret military base thingamagig or w/e that was practically across the highway from the middle school.  (a "Stone's throw" as grandpas everywhere might say)

kidz b like "omg the movie takes place right over thur.  WOW OMG"

and it's like "okay WOW w/e, k doge settle down bEavis "

-Dogegate

#nowherenearasbigasStarWars
#DarthSpader
#isyourfather
interwebs be like: cheyenne mountain top:

Colorado's secret military base inside a mountain  doge

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/7/2015, 10:29 am

lol yeah it was kinda neat at night bcuz on occasion the left side of the mountain look'd like it was glowing

twas aliens, i tells ya

when u mom come home when u mom come home when u mom come home when u mom come home when u mom come home when u mom come home


Last edited by Frosty on 12/7/2015, 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/7/2015, 10:34 am

Robert W. California wrote:
Frosty wrote:
Robert W. California wrote:l just found out myself that Tilc was played by Angelina Jolie in Stargate SG-1



it's funny because

1.  I've never seen the show
2.  You've never seen the movie

when our powers combine...

eh, i got nuffin.  i guess StarClown flies down and fights da baddies or somethin lol

doge
kitteh

Captain Stargate SG/1

when our powers combine

Samsung S5 w infrared camera is born

yeah and we could only wish to have a supercool 80s theme song like Jem or Ducktales

_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/7/2015, 9:22 pm

Frosty wrote:lol yeah it was kinda neat at night bcuz on occasion the left side of the mountain look'd like it was glowing

twas aliens, i tells ya

when u mom come home when u mom come home  when u mom come home  when u mom come home  when u mom come home  when u mom come home
This is funny lol.


My mom swears she saw a UFO with like 3 other people back in teh 70s and she went to Colorado a few times,  l didn't really realize Colorado was a like hotbed of secret mountain military bases  where they test that shet like New Mexico and all dem desert states.

So l'll just be like, without suggesting Colorado: ohai, mem, where did you say you where when you saw those UFOs and bigfoot with your fronds back in Flashback 1979?

And l WON'T say: Colorado? It was   Colorado, wasn't it? *added dogeface* doge

Cuz if l said that she might be like nawwwww it was Florida, l think, why?

But if l don't even mention Colorado l bet she totes will say it was.


Forum readers be like: That's mean, she's mean she's manipulating people's responses.



Last edited by Robert W. California on 12/7/2015, 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : included reader's reaction to post/added Rob California face)

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/7/2015, 9:30 pm

Robert W. California wrote:
Frosty wrote:
Robert W. California wrote:Wewlllwww, in all sewiousness l've never seen just the movie Stargate

Buh wow, he is so convincing as a nerd there, that's why, as l'm sure you can imagine l'm always telling people ''James Spader is such a convincing nerd''

''Watch out guys for that James Spader, l know he's on The Blacklist but he's just such a convincing nerd that a little known fact is that he was actually the Dr dude on Stargate and people don't even know that!!!''

^little known fact


i remember when the film came out.  I think erryone was geeking out because the beginning of the movie takes place at the Cheyenne Mountain top secret military base thingamagig or w/e that was practically across the highway from the middle school.  (a "Stone's throw" as grandpas everywhere might say)

kidz b like "omg the movie takes place right over thur.  WOW OMG"

and it's like "okay WOW w/e, k doge settle down bEavis "

-Dogegate

#nowherenearasbigasStarWars
#DarthSpader
#isyourfather
interwebs be like: cheyenne mountain top:

Colorado's secret military base inside a mountain  doge
Damiit, BEAvith



lolbrb

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/8/2015, 11:51 am




lmao.  my dad kinda has an off-the-wall story about bigfoot.    "Hey remember the time i told you guys about when me and *insert 70s nicknames here* were at the creek smoking weed and throwin down cans of Pabst blue ribbon one after the other and... (long story short)...why the damn thing musta been, like, 12 feet tall and made strange noises and various other crazy assed shit that Bigfeet do or whatever."

me: "yeah, but that was probably Chewbacca, tho.  Wookies weren't extinct back then, right?"

lol yeah but i dunno if the whole alien thang is as big in Colorado as it is in them desert areas like Roswell, etc, but you do get that eerie vibe around the area.  which city/town was yer mem in?  I know Colorado Springs appears normal but the realization that it's a batshit crazy city starts to set in after a couple of months lol.  i think they were putting radioactive alien urine in the water supply

"somebody poisoned da water hole!"

_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/8/2015, 11:56 am


interwebs be like: cheyenne mountain top:

Colorado's secret military base inside a mountain  doge[/quote]
Damiit, BEAvith



lolbrb[/quote]


^lmao. that's one of my favorite parts of the show.



_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/8/2015, 11:57 am

omg i hate the quote system on here whatever ygftwc sad

_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/9/2015, 4:14 am

foan foan foan foan foan foan foan foan foan meshuguna

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/9/2015, 4:15 am

damnitt bEAvis

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/9/2015, 4:15 am

*backhand* lmao

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/9/2015, 4:32 am

i am the great

CORNHOLIO

i need mp3's for my

bughonle

*Unmasticated nachos fly out of mouthhole*


Last edited by Frosty on 12/9/2015, 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/9/2015, 4:40 am

Robert W. California wrote:*backhand* lmao

lmao goddammit, Butthead

this just in

a random Robert

*cue Emergency Broadcast Noise*

ok, here

it

is








_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Stego Von Frostengruber on 12/9/2015, 4:40 am

his first name is Robert. I mean, whaddya gonna do.

_________________
wow, what a g-great audience
avatar
Stego Von Frostengruber
Admin

Posts : 951
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-28

http://mouthwashandcoleslaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/9/2015, 9:11 pm

Roger "Buzz" Osborne, also known as King Buzzo (born March 25, 1964) is the American guitarist/vocalist/songwriter and technically the only remaining founding member of the Melvins (drummer Dale Crover is often regarded as a founding member, but he joined after the band was formed, though before they had yet recorded an album). He's also collaborated with various other artists such as Cows and Tool. Osborne is additionally a founding member/guitarist for both the groups Fantômas and Venomous Concept. He was a high school friend of Kurt Cobain and the bassist for Cobain's first band, Fecal Matter.

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by JRob&California on 12/9/2015, 9:38 pm

gn snowboy guvna doge

_________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 doge
avatar
JRob&California
Moderator

Posts : 680
Props : 52
Join date : 2015-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd Like To Speak With A Manager

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum